Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Spring

I think I am finally feeling like it is spring today. I have a bad case of spring fever. I don't want to go to work. I am watching the snow recede on my lawn and looking at all the yard work that needs doing. We lost a lot of trees this winter and they need picking up. I've got gardening plans that I am ready to start enacting. Work is interfering with all of this. At least I have a vacation coming up in just under three weeks and then the Red Sox (20 days counting today). Yippee!!!

I didn't get any crafting done last night because I had my Weight Watchers meeting. I lost 2.6 lbs bringing my grand total up to 45 lbs. I think when I get down to my goal weight (whenever I finally figure out what that will be), I will try to be a group leader and run a meeting of my own.

I have to finish making things for my craft swap. I am starting to run out of time. I think I will be making a bowl tonight. I might throw together some magnets....I don't know if I feel like doing all of that cutting though. I think I might include some of my own photography. I wonder if that would be a nice piece. You only had to craft 4 or 5 items, but I think most of my stuff will be crafted. I can't wait to put all of the stuff I crafted up here for you to see. It'll be just about another week.

I think I should go for today. I have a sunny window calling my name right now.

Happy crafting.

No comments: